Show Your Support & Sign The Petition
Please print and sign the petition and mail to:
Attn: Sharon Ross
4408 Milestrip Rd.
Blasdell, New York 14219-2553
*Must be at least 18 years of age to sign this petition.
PLEASE SHARE WITH FAMILY, FRIENDS AND NEIGHBORS
CONCERNS OF OUR COMMUNITY
The owner of 4090 Jeffery Blvd. (the old Krepe Kraft building, corner of Jeffery and Bayview) wants to rezone his property so he can build a facility of 9+ athletic courts with a bar/restaurant. If rezoning is allowed, the facility could legally operate 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The owner has already stated that he foresees operating into the early morning hours. We need your support in opposition in order to prevent the rezoning of this property. Please take the time to consider the following community concerns:
- Large crowds, trespassing, littering, vandalism, home security and impaired drivers.
- Ability to enforce any type of regulations will be extremely difficult.
- Negative impact on the residential neighbors’ quality of life.
- Noise pollution is becoming frequent and disruptive.
- Hosting of adult leagues and large tournaments Monday through Friday and weekends
- Alcohol will be a contributing factor.
- Major loss of green space.
- Possible loss in property value.
- Significant increase of constant traffic.
- A bar in a residential area sets an unwelcome precedent.
- Overflow parking complications.
- Too much development for the size of the lot.
The Town Board needs to see the community cares and opposes this change in order to stop this rezoning.
Please educate yourself on this topic and think about the impact it would have on your day-to-day life.
Help us preserve our peaceful neighborhood!
What Can I Do Now?
- Show up to all the meetings where this project is on the adgenda.
- Contact email@example.com for more information. We are coordinating our efforts and want to hear your ideas too.
- Let your neighbors know. Few of our neighbors are accurately informed.
- Sign our petition, and possibly help us circulate it for more to sign.
- Write a letter to the Town of Hamburg, Town Clerk’s Office (Instructions Below).
WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE you to write a letter or email the Town of Hamburg today.
This is how… send to Town Clerk firstname.lastname@example.org and advise her to forward to planning board and town board. Let them know the issue(s) that will affect you most.
Hamburg Town Board: Town Clerk’s Office, 6100 South Park Avenue, Hamburg, New York 14075
Supervisor Steven Walters Jr.
Councilman Tom Best Jr.
Councilman Michael Quinn